Category: 2020-2021

“Every new experience brings its own maturity and a greater clarity of vision” – Indira Gandhi “Blockchain Technology” is now highly regarded as the next big thing in innovation after the dawn of the internet. We at IEDC MESCE are here to make sure you keep up with the latest trends around the world; hence […]
” Thinking will not overcome fear but action will”              – W.Clement Stone. Hey folks, We ,IEDC MESCE is now progressing into a bit different step to help you motivate yourself. We proudly invite you to a webinar session on HOW TO REDUCE STAGE FEAR by Abhishek Premnath Co Lead, Out of Syllabus Google Developer […]
“Everyone can tell you the risk. An Entrepreneur can see the reward.”                                     ~Robert Kiyosaki Hey folks, The most anticipated event set for DIVA WEEK is out now!! WOW IEDC MESCE presents to you, an array of speakers for a week-long program. Day 5:- Nikhil (Crossroads) ~Getting Started with your Startup. Book your seats for […]
“Everyone can tell you the risk. An Entrepreneur can see the reward.”                                     ~Robert Kiyosaki Hey folks, The most anticipated event set for DIVA WEEK is out now!! WOW IEDC MESCE presents to you, an array of speakers for a week-long program. Day 4 :- Rema Devi ~Life Lessons of the First Defense ATC of […]
“Everyone can tell you the risk. An Entrepreneur can see the reward.”                                     ~Robert Kiyosaki Hey folks, The most anticipated event set for DIVA WEEK is out now!! WOW IEDC MESCE presents to you, an array of speakers for a week-long program. Day 3 :- Lino George ~Scope for New Enterprises. Book your seats for […]
“Everyone can tell you the risk. An Entrepreneur can see the reward.”                                     ~Robert Kiyosaki Hey folks, The most anticipated event set for DIVA WEEK is out now!! WOW IEDC MESCE presents to you, an array of speakers for a week-long program. Day 2 :- Mubeena Muhammed ~Women Empowerment. Book your seats for this enthusiastic […]
“Everyone can tell you the risk. An Entrepreneur can see the reward.”                                     ~Robert Kiyosaki Hey folks, The most anticipated event set for DIVA WEEK is out now!! WOW IEDC MESCE presents to you, an array of speakers for a week-long program. Riya Nafeesa ~An Instagram Success Story. Book your seats for this enthusiastic week: […]
IEDC MESCE hereby presents you, a real interactive session on Discovering New Modern Techniques to  Business growth by Subin yoosuf, a digital marketing trainer, strategist and speaker. He is the CEO of Digimark academy. Let’s together find the modern tactics for the modern problem, to become that 1% who does what the other 99% won’t. Clear […]
Invest your way towards victory in this one-of-a-kind Virtual Stock Market Competition. Exciting Prizes+Cash are up for grab! For a better insight on the events, visit the link below : http://bit.ly/wealthify-21-info So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this opportunity to pave your way towards financial freedom! Prizes worth 13k are waiting the participants! […]
Trading Workshop: Stocks & Crypto Mr. Pranav Prabhu & Mr. Aakarsh Nadella, Co-founder of AlphaBulls joins us for this unique workshop. Register here : http://bit.ly/wealthify21
IEDC MESCE