Digital Marketing Workshop

IEDC MESCE hereby presents you, a real interactive session on Discovering New Modern Techniques to  Business growth by Subin yoosuf, a digital marketing trainer, strategist and speaker. He is the CEO of Digimark academy. Let’s together find the modern tactics for the modern problem, to become that 1% who does what the other 99% won’t. Clear your calendars November 6, 7-9 pm. Registration Link:- bit.ly/dmw-iedcmesce Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram

Categories:

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

IEDC MESCE